Warranty and Returns Details
Warranty and Returns, At a Glance(1) If an item does not carry a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee or a 90-Day Limited Warranty, it will be clearly noted beside the item on the Product Details page in your Shopping Cart.
(2) Items must be returned within 30 days of the date ordered to be eligible for a no-questions-asked return and refund.
(3) If due to a change of heart you decide to return a fully functioning device—be it within 30 or 90 days of delivery—shipping, handling, and other expenses beyond the product price are non-refundable.
(4) If an item arrives damaged, please take the following steps to open a claim with the shipping carrier and ensure you receive the proper reimbursement:
- Take clear pictures of the package/box and damages before you open it.
- Take pictures of the item after you open the package/box.
- Contact us immediately by logging into your account at refurbconnect.com.
(5) We will issue your refund within 5 days of receiving and verifying your returned product, in the same form of payment originally used for purchase. The time it takes for your account to reflect the refund will partially depend on your credit card company and the processing time on their end. If your refund seems to be taking a bit long to get to you, please check with your bank and/or credit card company first. Having done that, if you still have questions, please contact our customer support team.
(6) Returns must include all original items including, but not limited to: diskettes, flash drives/USB devices, keyboards, mice, power cords, software, documentation, and any other items provided with your purchase.
(7) Unless you’re returning a damaged or defective device within 30 days of its delivery, shipping charges must be prepaid for all returns.
(8) We highly recommend obtaining a tracking number and shipping insurance to avoid the risk of liability for items damaged or lost in transit, especially when sending devices that have a value greater than $75.
(9) To protect our customers from potential fraudulent activity, we may ask for a proof of purchase when reviewing a return.
(10) We know it says “Lenovo” on that awesome refurbished laptop you got from RefurbConnect… but in case you have to return it, please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
(11) In some unique and special cases, we will help our customers by providing a partial refund.
(12) If you return an item that was marked as a gift by the purchaser, you’ll receive a RefurbConnect gift card in the amount of your return, upon our receiving and verifying the device. If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to them to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver (and they will know that you returned the device).
(13) Needless to say, an item shipping to New Zealand may take longer to get there than one going to New Jersey, for example.