HP LaserJet Pro 400 M401n Printer Toner Bundle W/ HP OEM 80X CF280X
Visually stunning performance
Available Quantity: 5
Refurbished HP LaserJet Pro 400 M401n Printer Toner Bundle W/ HP *NEW* OEM 80X CF280X
- Visually stunning performance
- At RefurbConnect we do not take our Microsoft Authorized Refurbisher designation lightly. That means before putting the “certified refurbished” stamp on this printer our Certified technicians lovingly restored the device by following the comprehensive RefurbConnect 15-Step Refurbishing Process. In accordance with strict environmental standards, we ensured that this Laserjet 400 M401n refurbished laptop was cosmetically and functionally perfect, before packaging it, along with all OEM accessories and literature, in an innovative custom box, ready to ship to you. Like all of our products, this device carries a minimum 90-day warranty, so you can feel as confident in your refurbished purchase as we do. RefurbConnect: Like new, but greener. Tested for Full Functions, R2/Ready for Reuse.
Refurbished HP LaserJet Pro 400 M401n Printer Toner Bundle W/ HP OEM 80X CF280X
- Model: Laserjet 400 M401n
- Part Number: CZ195A
- PPM: 35 Pages Per Minute
- DPI: 1200
- Output Type: Monochrome
- Dimensions: 10.4 x 14.5 x 14.5 Inches
- Weight: 50lbs
- Tested for Full Functions, R2/Ready for Reuse
- Your perfect, like-new (but greener) refurbished Laserjet 400 M401n
- All standard manufacturer’s literature, such as documentation and setup manual
- AC Power Cable
- NEW HP OEM 80X High Yield Black Original LaserJet Toner Cartridge
- We stand behind every piece of refurbished equipment we deliver and offer some of the most comprehensive warranties in the business—so you can be as confident in our products as we are.
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with this device, send it back to us within 30 days and we’ll issue a full refund. Guaranteed, no questions. We get it. It happens.
- 90-Day Limited Replacement Warranty
If this device is damaged during delivery, or the hardware we installed is not performing as it should, we got you covered and will repair or replace it. Simple as that. This warranty also covers any issue resulting from the operating system installed by RefurbConnect, such as Microsoft Windows. We don’t cover any software or issues resulting from software installed by the customer. If within 90 days of delivery your device isn’t working right and hardware (or the software we installed) is the problem, RefurbConnect will, at our discretion: replace the device or repair the device or provide the necessary parts to repair the device or replace the device with a comparable machine.
- Taking Care of Business
Our business customers benefit from a standard One-Year Warranty at no extra cost. Just like under the 90-Day Limited Warranty, if this device is damaged during delivery, or there’s something wrong with the hardware we installed, we will repair or replace it. This warranty also covers any issue resulting from the operating system installed by RefurbConnect. We don’t cover any software or issues resulting from software installed by the customer. If within 1 year of delivery your device isn’t working right and hardware (or the software we installed) is the problem, RefurbConnect will, at our discretion: replace the device or repair the device or provide the necessary parts to repair the device or replace the device with a comparable machine. To make sure the workflow keeps on flowing, we also offer business clients standard Advance Replacement, which means that if there is an issue, your replacement device is on its way to you immediately—no need to wait until we have confirmed your return. Once you receive the replacement unit, simply put the faulty device in the packaging the replacement came in, and stick on the return label we emailed. Once that’s done, just let the RefurbConnect team know and we’ll even schedule a pick-up. It couldn’t be easier.
- Extended Warranty Options
Looking for longer-term peace of mind? We offer all of our customers the opportunity to purchase One-, Two- and Three-Year Extended Warranties. All of these warranties come with the same coverage as the standard One-Year Warranty outlined above (in the Taking Care of Business section).
- Advanced Replacement
- Repair - Parts and Labor
We help you get your work done by getting you the best IT equipment available. Whether it’s a refurbished laptop, PC, smartphone, tablet, or printer, our comprehensively trained and A+ certified technicians restore all equipment to its original manufacturer’s specs, ensuring at every step that the client device performs to the highest standard.
Every machine we restore starts as a pre-owned device sourced from responsible, globally-minded businesses, and goes through our comprehensive in-house refurbishing process. By strictly adhering to environmental protocols in reusing, recycling, and refurbishing our equipment, we help minimize IT pollution—as do our clients.