Lenovo Thinkpad T490 14" Intel Core I5 8th Generation Notebook **NEW**
Extra power, unprecedented performance.
Available Quantity: 2
- Extra power, unprecedented performance.
- Small and light with unrivaled features and performance
- Powerful performance, unprecedented power
- Model: Thinkpad T490 - 20N20032US
- Processor: Intel Core i5-8265U 1.6GHz Quad Core
- Hard Drive: 256GB NVMe SSD
- Memory: 8GB DDR4 2400MHz
- Screen: 14" LED IPS
- Screen Resolution: 1920x1080 Full HD
- Graphics Processor: Intel UHD Graphics 620
- Operating System: Windows 10 Professional
- Additional Features: 720p Webcam + Backlit Keyboard
- Condition: New Factory Sealed
- Your perfect, New Factory Sealed Lenovo Thinkpad T490
- All standard manufacturer’s literature, such as documentation and setup manual
- Windows 10 Pro Certificate of Authenticity (COA) and License Key (if applicable)
- We stand behind every piece of refurbished equipment we deliver and offer some of the most comprehensive warranties in the business—so you can be as confident in our products as we are.
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with this device, send it back to us within 30 days and we’ll issue a full refund. Guaranteed, no questions. We get it. It happens.
- 90-Day Limited Replacement Warranty
If this device is damaged during delivery, or the hardware we installed is not performing as it should, we got you covered and will repair or replace it. Simple as that. This warranty also covers any issue resulting from the operating system installed by RefurbConnect, such as Microsoft Windows. We don’t cover any software or issues resulting from software installed by the customer. If within 90 days of delivery your device isn’t working right and hardware (or the software we installed) is the problem, RefurbConnect will, at our discretion: replace the device or repair the device or provide the necessary parts to repair the device or replace the device with a comparable machine.
- Taking Care of Business
Our business customers benefit from a standard One-Year Warranty at no extra cost. Just like under the 90-Day Limited Warranty, if this device is damaged during delivery, or there’s something wrong with the hardware we installed, we will repair or replace it. This warranty also covers any issue resulting from the operating system installed by RefurbConnect. We don’t cover any software or issues resulting from software installed by the customer. If within 1 year of delivery your device isn’t working right and hardware (or the software we installed) is the problem, RefurbConnect will, at our discretion: replace the device or repair the device or provide the necessary parts to repair the device or replace the device with a comparable machine. To make sure the workflow keeps on flowing, we also offer business clients standard Advance Replacement, which means that if there is an issue, your replacement device is on its way to you immediately—no need to wait until we have confirmed your return. Once you receive the replacement unit, simply put the faulty device in the packaging the replacement came in, and stick on the return label we emailed. Once that’s done, just let the RefurbConnect team know and we’ll even schedule a pick-up. It couldn’t be easier.
- Extended Warranty Options
Looking for longer-term peace of mind? We offer all of our customers the opportunity to purchase One-, Two- and Three-Year Extended Warranties. All of these warranties come with the same coverage as the standard One-Year Warranty outlined above (in the Taking Care of Business section).
We help you get your work done by getting you the best IT equipment available. Whether it’s a refurbished laptop, PC, smartphone, tablet, or printer, our comprehensively trained and A+ certified technicians restore all equipment to its original manufacturer’s specs, ensuring at every step that the client device performs to the highest standard.
Every machine we restore starts as a pre-owned device sourced from responsible, globally-minded businesses, and goes through our comprehensive in-house refurbishing process. By strictly adhering to environmental protocols in reusing, recycling, and refurbishing our equipment, we help minimize IT pollution—as do our clients.